-
February 20th, 2005, 03:08 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Spare Time Films have a new project in development.
I have commenced writing today and have written 5 pages so far, working from a treatment I completed last week.
This new film will go into production before "Calling Time".
It is called "The Last Weekend".
-
February 23rd, 2005, 09:21 AM
#2
Inactive Member
So what can you tell us about 'the lost weekend' then?
-
February 23rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
#3
Inactive Member
It's "The LAST Weekend", not "LOST".
It is very important to establish that, because The Last Weekend sounds interesting. Y'know, why is it the LAST weekend?
The Lost Weekend sounds like a boozy romp that will flop like a jellyfish being thrown onto a wet mattress.
-
March 4th, 2005, 12:35 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
"The Last Weekend" is the story of a local band on the verge of hitting the big time.
Originally from Hartlepool but now based in London, they come home to celebrate their record label signing and to play a homecoming gig and also to shoot their first video.
On the way they encounter all kinds of obstacles and hurdles, and eventually their problems become to big to overcome, and they decide to make their weekend home... their last weekend.
It's a comedy romp from start to finish, taking in several locations and local colourful characters along the way.
-
March 4th, 2005, 12:35 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
"The Last Weekend" is the story of a local band on the verge of hitting the big time.
Originally from Hartlepool but now based in London, they come home to celebrate their record label signing and to play a homecoming gig and also to shoot their first video.
On the way they encounter all kinds of obstacles and hurdles, and eventually their problems become to big to overcome, and they decide to make their weekend home... their last weekend.
It's a comedy romp from start to finish, taking in several locations and local colourful characters along the way.
-
March 4th, 2005, 12:35 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
"The Last Weekend" is the story of a local band on the verge of hitting the big time.
Originally from Hartlepool but now based in London, they come home to celebrate their record label signing and to play a homecoming gig and also to shoot their first video.
On the way they encounter all kinds of obstacles and hurdles, and eventually their problems become to big to overcome, and they decide to make their weekend home... their last weekend.
It's a comedy romp from start to finish, taking in several locations and local colourful characters along the way.
-
March 4th, 2005, 12:36 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
"The Last Weekend" is the story of a local band on the verge of hitting the big time.
Originally from Hartlepool but now based in London, they come home to celebrate their record label signing and to play a homecoming gig and also to shoot their first video.
On the way they encounter all kinds of obstacles and hurdles, and eventually their problems become to big to overcome, and they decide to make their weekend home... their last weekend.
It's a comedy romp from start to finish, taking in several locations and local colourful characters along the way.
-
March 4th, 2005, 12:46 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Sorry I didn't quite catch that
-
March 4th, 2005, 01:04 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Dont be sarky. I;m extermely drunk and plan to be for the next 3 days too.
I'm partying hardying this weekend. All in the name of research you understand.
Or maybe because I'm an alcoholic. Either/Or. Although there's no such thing where Northerners are concerned. As Kev O. will no doubt attest to.
I hope this makes sense. Don't really care. I have a shit job that I can't stand and that is driving me to drink, slowly. I take solace in drinking and writing.
Call it my Ernest Hemingway phase if you like. Jsut call me before they call time.
-
March 4th, 2005, 09:47 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Well I shall look forward to hearing more about the film.
I am trying to watch some of your other stuff at the moment.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks